AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processors changed the PC industry with award-winning performance for gamers and artists. Now, the most advanced1 desktop processors in the world, have been further refined and optimized. AMD Ryzen™ 3000XT Series processors in ORIGIN PC desktops deliver even more of what PC enthusiasts love.
In Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla, you are Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory. Get equipped to win the fight and claim more riches for your clan with the elite performance of AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series desktop processors.SHOP DESKTOPS SHOP EON15-X
3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors with the 7nm “Zen 2” core2 set a new standard for high performance. Now the AMD Ryzen™ 3000XT series offers clock speeds up to 4.7GHz3 on select processors, new 6/8/12-core models, full overclocking support,4,5 and bigger caches. So, you can tear through all you do, from gaming to art to work.
The AMD X570 and B550 chipsets offer everything an enthusiast needs: PCIe® 4.0 support, unlocked CPU and memory overclocking4,5 and unprecedented processor upgrade support. Now these motherboards have one more surprise in store for you: day-one support for the AMD Ryzen™ 3000XT Series processors.
With advanced 7nm processor manufacturing, AMD Ryzen™ 3000XT Series processors now offer higher clock speeds than previous models. Elite performance with upgraded technology? That’s exactly what your next build needs.
AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processors give you access to unrivaled technologies for exceptional performance. Harness the power of AMD 500 Series chipsets and experience Precision Boost Overdrive,5 Precision Boost 2, Pure Power and AMD StoreMI. Open a new world of possibilities in gaming and productivity.
1. Specifications of 3rd generation Ryzen processors as of May 2020. AMD’s 2nd Generation Ryzen processors and Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors use the PCIe Gen3 interface (https://ark.intel.com/products/186605/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-Processor-16M-Cache-up-to-5-00-GHz). RZ3-2
2. Manufacturing data for 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors as of May 2020. AMD’s 2nd Generation Ryzen desktop processors are manufactured on 12nm technology, and the Intel’s latest 9th Generation Intel Core processors are manufactured on 14nm technology (https://ark.intel.com/products/186605/Intel-Core-i9-9900K-Processor-16M-Cache-up-to-5-00-GHz-). RZ3-1
3. Up to 4.7GHz maximum frequency requires AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT. Boost Clock Frequency is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads. GD-151
4. Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD-106
5. Overclocking memory will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even if such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer or motherboard vendor. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking memory, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to RAM/hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. GD- 112
© 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.