Experience a new level of speed and responsiveness with award-winning AMD Ryzen™ processors and AMD Radeon™ graphics. Unlock even more performance through smart technologies, exclusive to AMD configured systems.
Together, the Ryzen™ 7000 Series processor and Radeon™ RX Series graphics raise the bar for performance. Conquer battles, cross finish lines, and traverse new worlds as a gamer. Reach peak performance across the full spectrum of design, creation and rendering as a creator.
Unlock new levels of performance thanks to the combined power of advanced AMD processors and graphics.
AMD Smart Access Memory™ delivers the ultimate gaming advantage when you combine an AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processor with an AND Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics card.
Game and stream in the highest details with Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX graphics.
Get a boost in framerates while maintaining hig-quality, high-resolution gameplay with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution technology. Capture it all and stream in AV18 with applications like OBS.
Experience next-generation advancements in performance and efficiency with the new AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture.
Enjoy tear free, stutter free gaming when paired with the over 3,000 AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology enabled dispalys and over 230 FSR enabled games.
AMD Advantage™ desktops have been purposefully engineered to be the most premium PCs on the market.
With AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ application, we have built in tools to tune, adjust and elevate your gaming experience including features like Radeon™ Boost4, Radeon™ Super Resolution1, Radeon™ Anti-Lag5, and AMD Noise Suppression taking your gaming performance to the next level.
© 2023 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PID# 221725750
1. Radeon Super Resolution works with games that support exclusive and borderless full-screen modes. AMD Software: Andrenalin Edition 22.5.2 or newer is required. GD-197
2. AMD FreeSync/FreeSync Premium/FreeSync Premium Pro technology requires AMD Radeon graphics and a display certified by AMD. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system of display manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
3. AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) is available on select applications and requires developer integration. FSR is "application dependent" and scales across a broad spectrum of new and older AMD products, including intergrated graphics. It is optimized for AMD RDNA™ and AMD RDNA 2™ architecture-based Radeon™ PRO W600 and W500 Series graphics cards. It is also compatible with all AMD Ryzen™ Desktop and Mobile processors with AMD Radeon™ graphics if the minimum requirements of the application are met. FSR is also supported on select competitor graphics solutions. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-200
4. Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 7 and 10 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes RX 400 and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. Certain features require AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 2020 of later. For a list of compatible titles see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-boost. GD-158
5. Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatable with DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 APIs, and Windows 7/10/11. Hardware compatability includes Radeon GCN and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 Series and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
6. AMD smart technologies, including AMD SmartAccess Graphics, SmartAccess Storage, SmartAccess Video, SmartShift RSR may require OEM or developer enablement and are available with select configurations only. Select additions AMD hardware is required. For additional information see https://www.amd.com/en/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-laptops GD-216
7. Smart Access Memory technology is compatable with AMD Radeon RX 5000 Series GPUs of later, Ryzen 3000 Series CPUs of later (excluding Ryzen 5 3400G and Ryzen 3 3200G CPUs), AMD desktop kits (4800S Series and later), and an AMD 500 Series motherboard or later with the latest BIOS update available at the vendor website. OEM support is required. For additional information see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory
8. GD-176: Video codec acceleration (includding at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and Av1 codecs) is subjec to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players.
9. RX-895: Testing done by AMD performance labs January 2023, using (3) similarly configured AMD Advantage™ desktop systems configured with a Radeon RX 7900 XTX and Ryzen 9 7950X3D across the following titles at 4K: Far Cry 6, Forza Horizon 5, F1 2022, COD: Modern Warfare II. System manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. RX-895